Pardon me- but where is the "things they'd never say" thread?

Wakka

Reaction score
I'm a newbie, and I'm having a blast reading past threads here.

I saw a mention of "the 'things they'd never say'" thread, but I can't find it. Anyone?

Thanks! :smile: :big_grin:

PS: Did I spell "Wakka" right? :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think Wocka was taken as a screenname by someone already, but it IS "WOCKA WOCKA!!" "HIYA!" and "FUNN-EE!!"

As in:

"Hiya hiya hiya!!

Hey, a guy goes into a bar, and a horse shows up behind the counter, the guy just looks at the horse and the horse says, "What? You suprised to see me here?" and they guy goes, "Yeah, did the cow sell the place?!"
WOCKA WOCKA!!

Oh! I am so Funn-ee!!"

Wakka

Reaction score
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Thanks!

My name is "Brakka" on some music boards I frequent, so I'll stick with "Wakka" even though it's technically wrong.

You all know what I mean. :wink:

Good to know the accepted terms and spellings.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Hey, a guy goes into a bar, and a horse shows up behind the counter, the guy just looks at the horse and the horse says, "What? You suprised to see me here?" and they guy goes, "Yeah, did the cow sell the place?!"
WOCKA WOCKA!!

Oh! I am so Funn-ee!!"
am i glad you don't tell jokes for a living....hehe

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wakka
My name is "Brakka" on some music boards I frequent, so I'll stick with "Wakka" even though it's technically wrong.
I'm okay with it, because I just figued it was just that Wocka was already taken maybe. It's fun to know how you got the screenname, though!!

I did a thread once about where one gets his/her screenname from, maybe you can find it and tell that above there. It's interesting.

Ryan,
That was actually Fozzie's joke while rollerskating onstage. Still, my jokes stink about the same--usually because I make them up on the spot exclusively for here!

FOZ

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sorry there...i thought the joke came from you! dang it..i feel dumb...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
oh, but didn't you know. you are the dumb one on here!!!!! hahahah....just kidding..maybe..ha

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually I think that wakka looks good AND I love your avator, it creeps me out. If that head was slowly spining it would be a bit more creapy but other than that...