Palisades Muppets for trade?

Raven12

Reaction score
Howdy

Just started collecting. Bought a collection off local craigslist and have a couple extra "exclusive" figures if anyone is interested.

Dr Teeth from Wizard World
Super Hero Scooter
Super Beaker

Was hoping someone might have a spare Jim Henson figure for trade the Dr Teeth. Does that seem fair?

The figures themselves are new in package but the packages themselves are not minty fresh. Happy to provide pictures.

Also looking for:

Janice
Lips
Marvin Suggs
Lew Zealand
Rowlf with his baby grand
Statler and Waldorf
Sweetums
Gonzo and Camilla from series 5

Happy to trade for or perhaps purchase loose figures cause we're just going to open them anyhow.

Posted this on the Corn Dog Collectables forum too as it seems the like the most comprehensive store for palisades muppets on eBay.

Thanks for reading

Raven

revshawn

Reaction score
i have Lew Zealand Statler and Waldorf for sale, and i think i have Gonzo from series 5, will check when i get home.

LMK if interested

Shawn

Raven12

Reaction score
Thanks Shawn.

I am intrerested in Lew Zealand Statler and Waldorf.

Can't figure out how to edit posts... but I've managed to win an ebay bunch of Series 5 so don't need Janice or Gonzo any longer.

I haven't put anything up on ebay myself. Saw a Dr Teeth going for $150. Crazy :crazy: Same seller has the Wedding of the Century set too.

Reluctant to sell figures because I can't come up with a fair price.

TheRick1041

Reaction score
shoot me an email raven...
I'd be willing to trade you for that teeth...
I have an extra statler and waldorf...and I just got another Henson this weekend...
all 3 are loose though...I could throw in a lew zealand for the super scooter....