I have a lot of packaged figures i want to get rid of, cheap!
I have pics of series 1 and 2 right now. I will get more when i get home.
I was thinkin $8 a figure + shipping, or 2 for $12 + shipping.
OBO
i have good feedback on ebay, member name is killian69 -
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See All Feedback
Thanks,
Shawn
I have pics of series 1 and 2 right now. I will get more when i get home.
I was thinkin $8 a figure + shipping, or 2 for $12 + shipping.
OBO
i have good feedback on ebay, member name is killian69 -
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See All Feedback
Thanks,
Shawn
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+