Palisades Carded Figure Trade

BornBlue

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am trying to complete my Palisades Muppet figure collection.

I have an extra Floyd, Janice, Dr. Teeth, and Clifford. Still carded.

Does anyone have a carded Statler, Vacation Fozzie, Vanishing Cream Beaker, Vacation Pepe, or maybe even a new MTI Kermit (considering I don't have that yet) that they want to trade for one of the above?

I am not interested in Mini Muppets, so please don't offer those in trade.

Reply or send an e-mail nockflow@msn.com

Thanks,
Matt

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I might be able to find a carded Statler this weekend. I'd love to trade for Dr. Teeth. I have great eBay feedback under miss_lucienda, my wife's account, but I use it lots.

I'll letcha know, hopefully you'll still have Dr. Teeth!

BornBlue

Reaction score
Cool, I'd pull that trade.

Statler for Dr. Teeth.

I have good e-bay feedback also. Under "nockflow".

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
There's a chance I might see a couple others as well, might be cool to trade for almost the whole band. Hmm...running out of room for my humble collection...

I gotta kick myself for getting more than just Kermit and Piggy when they first came out!

Muppet figs are taking over my DVD shelf! EE!

BornBlue

Reaction score
It's funny... cause when they first came out, I only got the Wizard World Dr. Teeth.

I passed on all other figures until I got more money... but now I have a pretty full collection and that Dr. Teeth is worth a lot cause they only made like 500 of them.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It's the WW Dr. Teeth? What's the paint difference, I can't remember. :frown:

BornBlue

Reaction score
NO... the one that I have up for trade IS NOT the WW Dr. Teeth. I'd be CRAZY to do that! The one I have for trade is just regular old Dr. Teeth.

the paint difference between the two is that WW has black and white stripes a black hat, and a different pattern on the sash around his waist.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh good! That's the one I wanted. If I ever got an exclusive Dr. Teeth, I'd have to find all the exclusive band members, TOO MUCH MONEY!! :stick_out_tongue: We're leaving right now, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Sad to say, Target didn't have anything at all, and Suncoast only had the newest series, plus some REALLY old ones, Scooter and Lew (I bought Scooter!). You frequent eBay? There's a board members' auction that has two different Vacation Fozzies at BIN's for $15 each! Here's the link...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=herbertbirdsfoot&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

I'd definitely buy from you if you listed Dr. Tooth! Lemme know :smile: