Palisades Board Refugee Camp

WiGgY

Reaction score
The Count said:
WiGgY, since you asked so nicely... It's a great fun thread started up by one of the staples of the Senior Members' crew here at Muppet Central's forums that a lot of us have gotten into. My promotion is just meant in good spirits to see if there are any other forum members who are interested in coming onboard and making the thread even more fun and more complete. If it's not of your particular interest, then fine, you don't have to join the dorm house. But if it upsets that many people that we're just putting up flyers to see if we get any more boarders, then let me know and we'll let it go with the people who've subscribed to residency there for now and just wait until the next semester to extend the enrollment options in the dorm house at Muppet College once again.

Hope this helps, that you can understand, that it hasn't irked that many of you to a point of exasperation, and that you have a good day.
It doesn't bother me or anything, I was just wondering. So it's like a role play thing? I never did get those role play things.

Lu775

Reaction score
Just follow the yellow brick road.
No, wait, that's not right.

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been waiting at Chris' house for everyone to show up for the party, and no one came. I got bored and left. :sleep:

Lu775

Reaction score
No wait, c'mon, it'll be fun. I'll bring cheesies!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sheesh!!! Not only is Palisades down, but the other message boards I go on are down...

Talk about your lame-o repairs!

Lu775

Reaction score
You sure you don't want to loan me a couple of bucks?
Heyyyyy, this wallet is full of monopoly money!