Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Lu775

Reaction score
Shooter Johnson said:
Hey guys, I just climbed under the barbed wire fence to get here to this refugee camp from the downed Palisades board. What's new?
Shooter! You're here! You have a cool avatar! Yay!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
From the main site in the News section

Posted by Palisades
Message Board and CC Down!
We are currently experiencing problems with the database server that runs the Collector Club section and the message board. We are working on the problem and hope to have it fixed later today.
Well, at least they know about it....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, yeah, now I'm getting a "Access Denied" message with the old Database Error header.

To those of you who are upset about the Palisades forum being down, (Lu775, Bats1976, Baby Animal, and others), if you're rully looking for somewhere else to go, you could always come and either visit or take up one of the unoccupied rooms over in the Muppet College dorm house. You'll find the dorm house in the Classic Muppets section of this forum under the heading of "Muppet College Roommates?" You can choose your very own Muppet roommate, so long as either he or she hasn't been chosen already, and you can set up your occupancy in any of the still vacant rooms on either of the two floors.Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Since when what? What barbed wire are you talkin' about? Hope it's... well, never mind.

And don't forget to visit the Muppet College dorm house and sign up for residency there with the Muppet character of your choice.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Ah man, Chris made it here through the barbed wire. :boo: Oh wait, he's got a house over here too. Man, rich guy with multiple residencies... :cool:

Says later today..... is it later yet?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
Should we all e-mail the technical support from the link on the error page? Would that make them hurry or just make them mad?
No, you don't need to write them. Whenever there is a forum error on any vBulletin forum, the forum admin is automatically mailed with full details of the error.

WiGgY

Reaction score
The Count said:
Since when what? What barbed wire are you talkin' about? Hope it's... well, never mind.

And don't forget to visit the Muppet College dorm house and sign up for residency there with the Muppet character of your choice.
Count, why do you continuosly promote this weird muppet boarding house thing?

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
Shooter! You're here! You have a cool avatar! Yay!
Yeah, I'm here - if intermittenly (work is busy today). I thought Kermit cowboy made a good Shooter Johnson. I haven't been on this board in awhile, I kind of forgot I had that one, but I still like it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
WiGgY, since you asked so nicely... It's a great fun thread started up by one of the staples of the Senior Members' crew here at Muppet Central's forums that a lot of us have gotten into. My promotion is just meant in good spirits to see if there are any other forum members who are interested in coming onboard and making the thread even more fun and more complete. If it's not of your particular interest, then fine, you don't have to join the dorm house. But if it upsets that many people that we're just putting up flyers to see if we get any more boarders, then let me know and we'll let it go with the people who've subscribed to residency there for now and just wait until the next semester to extend the enrollment options in the dorm house at Muppet College once again.

Hope this helps, that you can understand, that it hasn't irked that many of you to a point of exasperation, and that you have a good day.