Palisades Board Refugee Camp

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Hey Count, have you posted the series 7-11 or 14 (whichever it is) ideas yet? I'm really curious to see what you came up with...

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Ah well...even with the breakages the Palisades Board is still my favorite forum. Right up there with MC, of course:halo:

Back to the Star Wars thing: Please God let Lucas somehow realize that the classic trilogy...heck even the Special Editions...are very muched loved and wanted...to heck with that prequel crap (no offense...Star Wars die-hards scare me. Force.net, anyone?)

Luke

Reaction score
What is it with the Palisades forum anyway - it seems to go down just near to the end of every month, then pop back up on the 1st of the next. Are you guys munching up their bandwidth quota ?

:big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, by the way, the tents are back up, so yall'll have a place to sleep tonight!
....On the Star Wars topic: I LOVE the original trilogy, I really do!!! Even, in some cases, I even know the name of the third guy on the right you can barely see in that one scene.....But, dude, anybody wanna tell some of those people that the Force is really NOT a religion???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Incredible/Bjouan, I did indeed finish compiling the table of ideas submitted by fellow forum members for future Muppet figure series. Didn't get a chance to post it over at Palisades' forum cause it didn't want to accept .doc file extensions, and the forum went down before I could convert the file to post it anyway. Sent it to Ken and Phillip after a request from Phil found its way to my inbox. Can't post the file here at MC seeing as to the board's restriction against attachments. If you want, I could send it to you tomorrow, just hope that the table displays correctly as an attachment though.

Akasha

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
naah, i gave that back months ago. i just can't..."fill it out", like she can
He just kept the skirt to show off his waxed legs

heheheh

:stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Akasha
He just kept the skirt to show off his waxed legs

Oucha!

I've never waxed, but had an involuntary Epiladying incident several years ago. And that hurt like a mother.

:grouchy:

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
board's still down I see...is it the bandwith thing? Wouldn't suprise me...

oh, in response to Lu....well, today's supposed to be my last day at work, but I'm stranded at my girlfriend's house currently...last night I came to drop her off around midnight, and the starter on my car went in a 7-11 when I went to get smokes...auto club came to take it away and gave us a lift back to her place (although they took about 2 hours....grrr)...anyway, I was going to take the bus into owkr, but I have to give them all my access cards and keys and stuff, which of course are backat my house, and also I can't go in with my jeans and plaid....so I'm waiting for my car to be fixed....hopefully it'll be done by 11 or so, and I can go in for my last half-day at work :stick_out_tongue: in the meantime, my trapper (the big guy you met) is coming over so we'll grab some breakfast or something....

the annoying part is NOONE at work will beleive me, I bet...they'll think I just decided to avoid y last day :big_grin: Oh well, not my problem after 5 pm today :wink:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
...the starter on my car went in a 7-11 when I went to get smokes...
See, we told you smoking was bad for you ...
:wink:

Seriously, though, I hope it works out for you. Car problems are such a pain to deal with.
:frown: