Palisades Board Refugee Camp

GWGumby

Reaction score
Well, until a solution is found for Palisades' board problems, there are some regular board members there without a home. I thought I'd create a small thread for those seeking sanctuary who as of yet have not integrated themselves into the Muppet Central community.

I hope the Muppet Central folk can welcome some of these homeless posters until new accomodations can be found.

I'd like to welcome and introduce my wife, TinkGumby, who is visiting here for the first time.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that's refugee camp, and not concentration camp, right? RIGHT?? :big_grin::wink:

Welcome aboard Tink! Think of it this way...you have at least a better chance of keeping up with post counts on this board...

well, amybe not..some people have been here forever....

GWGumby

Reaction score
We're just looking for a place where we can play with our toys in peace for a while.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
yup yup yup...

and be zany. Everyone loves the zaniness.

but not borad-breakingly zany! No, no, not that....

(why do I feel like Unicron all of the sudden??)

bats1972

Reaction score
I am bats1990 on the Palisades board but someone already had that here so I am bats1972 here.

You are not going to believe this.

I was on here a few minutes ago and wanted to post a reply on this thread and when I tried to do it I received an error message stating the server is too busy try back later.

I thought here we go again. My 2nd favorite board is going to crash. It must be me.

:frown:

I got so frantic that I couldn't post or look at anything I forgot what I originally wanted to post. Oh well. At least it works now.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I fear for the saftey of many if Akasha were to ever find her way here.

Lu775

Reaction score
Wow, it's like our own little reunion over here.
Nice to see you guys!
*group hug*

radionate

Reaction score
*Scrambles to hide all his toys*

W-w-w-welcome!

*Tries to put on a sincere smile*