Palisades Board Refugee Camp

WiGgY

Reaction score
is it confirmed that the conest is extended? I still had some more shots to add but the boards kept crashing on me. I can't stay up much longer to finish and I won't beable to get to my computer before noon tomorrow. If it is extended, when is the new due date?

Gonzo

Reaction score
For once I'm relieved Palisades Board is down...

I thought that my boss blocked it, realizing how much I'm on there instead of helpful websites... whatever that means.

Man it's time for bed.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
WiGgY, you still have time to submit any other entries you want to the contest. Just like me, you'll be relieved to know that the good news is that the Palisades forum is back online or up and running. However, the bad news is that the deadline is still 12:00 PM EST today, Friday, March 7. So let's get crackin' on our final submissions to the Second Muppet Contest.

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Posting time problems

The Palisades forum is having time problems again, so people can't post more than once an hour. I sent GLUE an e-mail, but in the meantime - I'm seeking refuge! (;

Liquid Blaino

Reaction score
im having problems loading pages from the palsades fourm i hope this dosen't mean the form is about to crash.:frown: :sympathy: :cry:

Lu775

Reaction score
Sometimes when i go to a thread the page is blank, but if I hit refresh it eventually loads for me.