Oscar's smell

Drtooth

Reaction score
Or, maybe like how when a plush toy, or a couch, or something furry gets so dirty, it doesn't have much of a smell, but it has so much dirt on it, you sneeze.

Of course, he could also smell of mud... he takes a mud bath every day, you know.

Cookie fan

Reaction score
He occasionally takes a mud bath and he eats (if I recall well) ice cream with sardines among other things... I guess the resulting aroma will be pretty like garbage.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What does Mud smell like anyway? I can't say I've been out sniffing it lately. I guess he is kinda a Earthy chap...maybe he does have a gentle earthy summer-rain smell...

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Actually that is a very polite and poetic description of his smell, to me mud does not have that much of an offensive odor unless you're talking about swampy mud (Phew!)

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I always thought he smells like a generic garbage dump. Or a building that garbage is accumulated in over the course of many years. But probably to a lesser extent. It's a smell that is there, but not enough to turn the faces of those around him. Well, think about it. No one on SS has ever talked about his smell that I know of. Perhaps they're just being polite, but it's probably not as horrible as one would imagine for someone who has been living in a trash can for close to 40 years. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...Maybe it smells like the inside of my car...If only I could locate the source of that smell...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I always thought he smells like a generic garbage dump. Or a building that garbage is accumulated in over the course of many years. But probably to a lesser extent. It's a smell that is there, but not enough to turn the faces of those around him. Well, think about it. No one on SS has ever talked about his smell that I know of. Perhaps they're just being polite, but it's probably not as horrible as one would imagine for someone who has been living in a trash can for close to 40 years. :wink:
I could have sworn there was an episode about him being smelly when I was little..it was one of the mud bath ones I think:coy:...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can I hazard another guess? I bet he smells about as bad as our very own PrawnCracker...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Can I hazard another guess? I bet he smells about as bad as our very own PrawnCracker...
Ah ha, how funny--how very droll of you, master Regard. I'll see this insult to my aroma and raise you one question. Who was it that vowed to go without a shower at one point in their MC career? Ah, I think we've reached a finishing point. Final score: Prawn: Infinity and ten, Beau: 12.