Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
very nice Jarrod
and love that part of your price goes to support SS, too

Telly

Reaction score
The Whatnot should fit like a glove, since I know girls who have bigger hands than me. :embarrassed:

Telly

Reaction score
Awesome puppet Jarrod! I'd definately bid on it if I had money.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Toadie is coming...

:cool:Toadie the Electric Mayhem Roadie is on the way to me. :flirt: FAO finally got the boa hair in stock! Here's the early comp I created before it allowed me the mop-top selection. I also have changed the nose from orange to blue. He kinda resembles me except for the fact he isn't smiling, but who could pass up the green Beaker-based head? :eek:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Went to FAO today

Bought myself a whatnot today. I have to post a pic very soon, most likely tomorow. He's the orange body with blue nose, yellow boah hair, blue eye lids and wearing the plaid suit. I just love him. I want a girl now...but maybe later. If this thing continues to do very well, they should ad more options.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear,

I will admit that I have smaller hands than the typical grown up male. I know there a lot of people saying that these puppets are to small, and I can see where they are coming from. Eventually though, it breaks in pretty well.

Unfortunately, I do not own a digital camera... I'm still using a good old 35mm. I do have a phone that can upload pictures, but the quality is ghastly. Luckily, a few of the other members will be posting soon, and one already has (plus pictures of the actual Workshop).

I will add, which I failed to mention before, is that even though the glasses are made from fabric, I still would have chosen glasses for my puppet. It looks a little crafty in a deep close-up, but anything more than 3 feet away and they look real. I don't know, maybee I'm being too generous... but I love the thing :wisdom: .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now that I am home here's the upload of the one I ordered from the site. I know the placement and sizes will appear different on the final piece.

ploobis

Reaction score
Now that I am home here's the upload of the one I ordered from the site. I know the placement and sizes will appear different on the final piece.
COOL! He kinda looks like Beaker or a Biker Wembly with a blue nose. :eek: :coy:

I love the fact that you can create your own Muppet with these cool Whatnot characters!

Telly

Reaction score
I wish they had more color options for the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.