Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't mind if things are glued, I'm not a professional and I have no plans to be :smile:. As long as it holds up to being treated gently like my Care Bear and CPK collections and can be youtubed I am okay with it :big_grin:.
The only question I have is is the mouth flexible so you can work it like a real muppet? Because every muppet thingie I've ever owned has had the open screaming muppet mouth of doom :frown:...

MWoO

Reaction score
Well these are suppose to be actual puppets so I would imagine the mouths are flexible to some degree.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I will settle for mouths that can actually open and close and get a jaw wrinkle..or whatever that is called...of course it would be wonderful if they had the sort of jaws the fraggles did..now those were bendable :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
SesameStMuppets said:
Can anybody tell me how they got pictures of their completed puppets? I tried to do a copy paste, but that didn't seem to work...

Thanks in advance :smile: !
I just used the PrintScreen key on my keyboard and pasted it into Paint or something.

muppetperson

Reaction score
so can anybody actually construct any whatnot that they recognise with the limited options or is it just a make your own design?

Redsonga

Reaction score
If you have a Mac just use the Grab program/tool :excited:

mrsieve

Reaction score
No Muppet Whatnot for us outside the US. Unless you go in person. :frown:

dwmckim

Reaction score
The limited options (not just in selection but also on placement of features etc) are all probably very deliberate decisions. Disney (who remember nixed the idea of professional replicas of the Muppets unless they were poser replicas and not puppet replicas) were no doubt very specific about what could and could not be done so that one could create something "muppet-y" but couldn't end up looking like an existing character or close to one, even any "one-shot" whatnots that ever existed in any production.

I remember one of the coolest things about the toy Anything Muppet puppet that was released along with other toy puppets like Ernie, Bert, Cookie etc back in the early days of Sesame Street was that not only could one create all sorts of combinations, but you could essentially make a very close representation of Herbert Birdsfoot.

ploobis

Reaction score
I have some good ideas for a Muppet Whatnot, I just don't know which one I should buy first?

Status
Not open for further replies.