One of a kind collectible!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Now who is exaggerating! Would a Hardcore muppet fan say it was ONLY owed by Jane Henson as though she is nobody important.So I suppose the Muppets are JUST puppets to you, to:confused:h, that's right, you're a hardcore collector, not a fan.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
That's a little harsh. I'm a huge fan, and to say that they owned something I wouldn't pay $500 + for it. Especailly if it's the magazine. I might pay $500 + If it was perhaps one of those neat cast jackets...or perhaps the cast belt buckle.

But not the First edition Muppet Magazine. even if it's hardbound and has Jane Henson's name stamped/signed on it. $500+ for a magazine? That's kinda out there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say more like $40 max. Maybe $50? But MuppetPerson may feel free to pay more...

rtgentry

Reaction score
The rule is " Its worth whatever someone will pay for it." I have items that , to me , are priceless. Someone like muppet person may feel that $500 is so worth it. Does not mean anyone else would pay that much. But hey if someone is willing to buy it for $500 then it is worth $500. You just have to find the Right person.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I may not necessarily pay $500 for it, but that is around the value that I would expect it to go for at auction.I based this on that a Gonzo idol went for over $1000 and there were 12 of them, so I thought being a one off, it's got to be worth $500.Looks like that formula doesnt always work.But if there was a letter of authenticity, then I would pay $200.I suppose the only real way of finding the value would be to sell it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hardcover!? Wow, personally I'd quote it as "priceless'! :smile:

thectcommuter said:
Can someone let me know how to post pictures in this forum. I can them put in pic for people to see the book
Try this!