One of a kind collectible!

thectcommuter

Reaction score
I have in my possession, Jane Henson's hardcover bound personal copy of the premier issue of Muppet Magazine. Does anyone have an idea of a value or what it may be worth to a true collector of Muppet memoralbilia.

I cannot see how there could be more than one copy ever printed. Her name is engraved on the cover in gold.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Welcome Thectcommuter! I'm not sure how much this is worth, but you could take a picture and send it to The Jim Henson Co. and ask them about it.:big_grin:

thectcommuter

Reaction score
Can someone let me know how to post pictures in this forum. I can them put in pic for people to see the book

thectcommuter

Reaction score
Please clarify statement

I want to be sure that I understand your statement. The book I have was her personal copy and not just any copy as it is embossed with her name on the book. Henson handed these out special when the magazine was first issued. Yes it was owned by her but this was a special printing of the magazine for a select few. Does you statement mean that it could be worth more or less than $500. You are not clear.

Thanks

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I think the original statement that it was worth more than $500 was an exageration...yeah, quite a big exageration...

But we'd love to see some pics. Wish i could help you with the value, but I don't honestly know.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I mean it is worth less. Ok, It was a personal copy. But I really dont see it making much money, And Im a long time hardcore Henson collector.