Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the subject of old-timers, I'm curious as to the where about of some of our old friends who seemingly have dropped off the face of the earth, such as our dear friends and fellow Thread Killers Lisa and Louise... whatever happened to them? Vibs has been gone for ages now, but it seems like Toga's only disappeared more recently; she popped up on people I may know suggestions on Facebook once and I sent her a friend request but I don't believe she's been on since then - it almost seems odd to see Prawnie without his Toga, those two were so inseperable... course then again, the same could be said for myself and MrsPepper, and a lot of us know she's working like a hundred different jobs these days to make ends meet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I sometimes spot Mrs. P in the "People You Follow" list but only like in the midnight hours.
Toga pops in, also far too infrequently, but we know she's working hard as an interm at the Mindset. After five years you'd think she would have been promoted to assistant somethingorother.

Vic! ! ! Dunno what you posted, but I'm glad you're here. Just don't go off to that other off-screen area of the forum with Mr. Turner and Minkus.
*Chocolate chip cookie to first person who gets that last reference.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After all these years, I admit I'm still occasionally curious about the whole TA disappearance... looking back on it in retrospect, it still doesn't make any sense: he was the one who really started getting the place jumping, which is kind of what lead to the boom in activity around here in 2005 or so... then after a few months, he just abruptly disappears with no explanation, other than a bizarre email that Prawnie shared with us about him apparently needing to work something out; I remember both Prawnie and I discussing it once, and we agreed that email didn't really sound like him.

Hey, who remembers the time Prawnie, AM, and I busted Peppi out of jail?

Beauregard

Reaction score
D'Snowth...wait...you're a man!???

I can confirm that Vibs aka. Louise is still alive. As are Tabi and MrHarvey who got married of course.

Vic, that is the oldschooliest thing EVER.

Lisa posted on Facebook recently which is one of the things that really reminded me of this place and made me want to reappear.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Mrs.Pep was on here recently because I remember saying welcome back to her, and did not get a response.

Anyways welcome back old timers, those of us who have been here ten + years. instead of Muppet collage dorms we need a retirement home!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, as I said before, she's working like a hundred jobs right now, and she's also among those who feel the dynamics of the atmosphere of MC has gotten too high school and dramatic, hence why she and others aren't here hardly anymore, and I can kind of see that at times.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, as I said before, she's working like a hundred jobs right now, and she's also among those who feel the dynamics of the atmosphere of MC has gotten too high school and dramatic, hence why she and others aren't here hardly anymore, and I can kind of see that at times.
I do to, but if I think about it when I started here 11 years ago, I was 21-22 years old, and still not quite an adult and not quite a teenager anymore. So if it was like High School back then I would have welcomed it a little more. Now that I'm in 30's its a little more annoying.

Oh and Ed that was a great Boy Meets World Graduation reference there sir.