Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well it has been a crazy year, to be sure. It's coming up on the 1 year anniversary of us living down here in sunny, not so funny Florida. The exact day will be Thursday, the day before Halloween. The year's been full of ups and downs, mostly downs, but whenever I come here my heart immediately grows lighter, and any trouble on my mind disappears. I just have to remember that, is all, and I'll be here a lot more often.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it has been a crazy year, to be sure. It's coming up on the 1 year anniversary of us living down here in sunny, not so funny Florida. The exact day will be Thursday, the day before Halloween. The year's been full of ups and downs, mostly downs, but whenever I come here my heart immediately grows lighter, and any trouble on my mind disappears. I just have to remember that, is all, and I'll be here a lot more often.

I moved to Folrida last year as well. The Muppets had a new move come out,and it was a movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Snowth, why don't you bring the peanut butter instead, I think :halo: ate all we had. Either that, or the frisbee :sympathy: lost in the yard... Or the wax lips in :cool: misplaced.

:attitude: You are all weirdos!
:big_grin:: And proud of it too, Sam.

Oh hi Bo. Maybe it was your mean Uncle Vernon who locked you in that broom closet this time. *Hands :oops: some soggy popcorn.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... about the peanut butter... see, I have four jars (hey, Jif was on sale, I love that stuff), but now I'm down to a half jar, I doubt that'd be enough for a party. :smirk:

Beau isn't brining Custodian's Surprise again, is he?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've said before, it's best frozen... because then you can mold it, and it makes for great bouncy balls.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ed deserves to let himself loose and just have a crazy, fun, nutty time! Go bats, man. Go bats! Ha.

Beau reminded me that I once was FOZZI3B3AR with 3's and not E's. I forgot about that. It was my calling card to other Muppet fans.

How far back? How far back does it all go? 2002 or something? I remember the old Delphi Days. Yipes!