Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Over on Facebook, we'd had a little discussion and apparently several folks were thinking, talking, or dreaming about old MC daze. I mean: Days. So, just in case we're serious about doing it. Here it is.

Newbies will have no clue what is going on, old folks will probably remember. So, just in time for Halloween--let the madness begin.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What about those of us who don't use Facebook any more? Interested in details if this does end up happening cause I completely missed out on Muppetfest back in 2001, and that seems to have been the first real MC reunion/gathering event.

Also... *Blinks. :embarrassed: came back to the forums? ! ?
:sing: Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, that's one of the reasons I wanted to pop this in here, Ed. Not all old-schoolers are on Facebook. :smile:

Ah, yes! MuppetFest! One of the best gatherings I've been to in a long, long time.

I hope this thread gets muffined soon...

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Over on Facebook, we'd had a little discussion and apparently several folks were thinking, talking, or dreaming about old MC daze. I mean: Days. So, just in case we're serious about doing it. Here it is.

Newbies will have no clue what is going on, old folks will probably remember. So, just in time for Halloween--let the madness begin.
I brought the paper towels. :fishy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I'm on Facebook, I started a thread ages ago about the merits of joining... I just don't use it all that much any more in spite of getting regular updates from all the people I have on my friends list, most of them MC members.

:super: I'll be there in a minute with your milk, sir.
Huh, I didn't order any milk.
:super: I thought I heard someone say something about a muffin just now.
:insatiable: Me could go for a muffin. Especially if it the chocolate chippy kind.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*throws self at Kevin and Ed sobbing* I'm back! I'm back! I've meant to come back so many times over the past several months, especially in the last few days after hearing about Gerard Parkes, but I was just too darn lazy to get off facebook! Then Then this morning Matt (Beau) said something that scared the crap out of me and motivated me to rush right over here. Just one sentence, "I miss MC." I thought, "What happened? Is MC even still around? How much has it changed? Is there anyone around I know? At least Ed should still be there!" and so on. So now I'm home! I'm not going to promise or make any guarantees about how long I'll stick around this time, but I'll try. Also, ironically, I missed this convo on facebook.

*Pulls self together, turns on MC Radio, and kicks back to the soothing sounds of I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
"I'm The Baby" is soothing sounds? *Shrugs, don't know how to modify the volume for MCR since I just click on the RadioTerra link in Phil's posts.

You don't have to make any promises Fraggie, we know that thing called "life" gets in the way of the important things. Just glad to have you back for however/whenever long you decide to pop in.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stumbles out of the broom cupboard all covered in dust and cobwebs*

Alright, who locked me in there THIS time?

Sorry for the scare FraggleMup -- it was ME who got insanely busy in that thing we always called "Real Life" and thought was a myth. Turns out Silly People are people too! Who knew!???

I had a dream that was discussing Miss Piggy and Scooter with Jamie and had to hit a few people up on Facebook this morning.

How's life here? What's been going on?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Not a whole lot Beau. We have a lot of new Members, That range from ages 11 to 19. Which in some ways is good, but sometimes not so good. Other then that not much else.