Old Friends Who've Just Met

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great chapter. Loved the party... Rizzo and Pepe arguing over telling Gonzo about the jacuzi.
Butch and Clyde... Probably some of your finest work, melding their slapstick villainistics.
The bit with Beaker, how his head ducked into his lab coat, and then popped back up when he got hit in the chest with the sledgehammer... Funny.
Gonzo singing My Way, helped out by Kermit... Cleverly done, points for that.

OK... So, when should we line up the penguins in the cannon to get more story?
J/K, post when you can buddy.

christyb

Reaction score
Nooo, I disagree. Those penguin cannons are so much fun to fire. Honestly try it and you'd be wanting to fire them off too. Getting back to the story. Wonderful chapter. And that song had me grabbing for my little white teddy. Also, I think you just gave me a new favorite saying...

"You heard it straight from the pasta's mouth."

Why do I like that..I dunno...thought ya'll knew I was weird. :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
christyb said:
Nooo, I disagree. Those penguin cannons are so much fun to fire. Honestly try it and you'd be wanting to fire them off too. Getting back to the story. Wonderful chapter. And that song had me grabbing for my little white teddy. Also, I think you just gave me a new favorite saying...

"You heard it straight from the pasta's mouth."

Why do I like that..I dunno...thought ya'll knew I was weird. :smile:
Ok, here goes! *Fires penguin cannon at Christy* That was fun! Who's next? And yeah, we all know your wierd.:smile: I'm going to have to read chapter 7 later, but I did read the song. I almost had to grab my dark brown teddy too.:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No no no... We aim the cannons at the author to nag them into posting more story.

*Detonates penguin before it even reaches Christy.

Dark brown teddy? Hmmm, guess you got that one from the bin. S'all fright. Carry on.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, few things...Um first...DON'T SHOOT ME!! I'm going away for the weekend again...And I may be able to get chapter 8 up today, but prolly not...If not it'll come on Monday.

Second, ED!!! Your siggy!!! LOVE IT!!

Third, Christy, I'm glad you liked the pasta line...:halo: I did too...Oh, and when you're not busy on MSN I need to talk to you...

So yeah, more story Monday if I don't get it up today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Look for that siggy to change as we get closer to Season 37... Especially now that I have two new buddies to help me till then.
And you're going away for the weekend? Who'll look after all those roomies?
Eh, s'okay... No worries mahn, see yoo in de funny papers.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well Ed, I'll have internet access, I just won't be able to post my story because I won't have it with me. So yeah, I'll still be able to watch the dormies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... OK then. Just remember to check in, we don't wanna lose you like last time.

christyb

Reaction score
In other words, we can pummel him with penguins for kicks until Monday. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fright... Or even longer if he doesn't post it then.
BTW: Sis, you gone through my new chapter yet?