Old characters you'd wish would return to the Muppets

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would definitely add a vote for the return of Rizzo and Robin while I'm at it. :shifty:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
oh yeah, I don't know if I would consider them retired but they have been missing for a while

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Robin isn't retired, he was at the live shows they did last year and the year before. Peter Linz does him now.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
yes but he kind of vanished before Muppets Most Wanted was released and only made few appearances after that, He hasn't been seen recently but then again none of the secondary Muppets have

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
yes but he kind of vanished before Muppets Most Wanted was released and only made few appearances after that, He hasn't been seen recently but then again none of the secondary Muppets have
He was in a full episode of the 2015 show AND a live show - come to think of it, he was in a Muppet Thought of the Week as well. He's made more appearances in the past five years than pretty much the whole previous decade

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
He was in a full episode of the 2015 show AND a live show - come to think of it, he was in a Muppet Thought of the Week as well. He's made more appearances in the past five years than pretty much the whole previous decade
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that episode and the YT videos. I think he was in a Snt Patrick's day video around that time too

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Now that it seems like they (hopefully) have Julianne Buechar more regularly, I really wanna see them try to do something with some of the old female characters like Hilda and Mildred. I always thought they were rather charming characters.

EDIT: Oo! I just thought of something...idk if she's owned by Disney or JHC but I would love to see them bring back Taminella Grinderfall!

gravy

Reaction score
Now that it seems like they (hopefully) have Julianne Buechar more regularly, I really wanna see them try to do something with some of the old female characters like Hilda and Mildred. I always thought they were rather charming characters
julianne would do a great hilda now that i think of it