Ol' Brown Ears' early days

Beauregard

Reaction score
If they ever make the script that 'The 5' has written then these guys will have screen time.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
If they ever make the script that 'The 5' has written then these guys will have screen time.
Who are "The 5"?

Beauregard

Reaction score
The 5ive is me, Sal, Pez, Sarah and Scooter. The chance of our script ever being made is little to none, but we are attempting to get our foot in the door, no, not our fingers...

Well, if it is never made we'll let you guys read it as FanFic.

Until then....

Beau

turlem

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
The 5ive is me, Sal, Pez, Sarah and Scooter. The chance of our script ever being made is little to none, but we are attempting to get our foot in the door, no, not our fingers...

Well, if it is never made we'll let you guys read it as FanFic.

Until then....

Beau

cool, i've written a script too, it needs some rendering, but i made a full length movie script and tried to make it have the classic muppet feel, if it gets rejected i'll post it as a fanfic as well.

turlem

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
There are photos of Rowlf's early years: Jim Henson the Works is a book with some good early shots. I think there is some film footage on the video The World of Jim Henson (isn't that the name?). I'm sure the Museum of TV and Radio has something there, they have the Sam and Friends after all!

what video is this? i've seen the book, but never any viideo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whoa! That is awesome video. I've never seen ANY of Rowlf on that show. See, that's what we need is a DVD release of all the Rowlf on Jimmy Dean show skits!