Okay... I'm TOTALLY excited for Wreck it Ralph now...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
OMG...

Bowser I can understand, but ... but ... KANO AND SMOKE? DUDE, I CAN SEEN NINTENDO STUFF, BUT MORTAL KOMBAT?

*is now hopelessly in love*

Oh, and Disney, if a Heartless or Nobody isn't there ... there will be words. Oh, yes, I will rant a fare-thee-well over any lack of one of your own (shared) properties....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
OMG...

Bowser I can understand, but ... but ... KANO AND SMOKE? DUDE, I CAN SEEN NINTENDO STUFF, BUT MORTAL KOMBAT?

*is now hopelessly in love*

Oh, and Disney, if a Heartless or Nobody isn't there ... there will be words. Oh, yes, I will rant a fare-thee-well over any lack of one of your own (shared) properties....
I think it mainly arcade games.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think it mainly arcade games.
Unless you include technicalities like Mega Man The Power Fighters, Sonic the Hedgehog Arcade, and Vs. Super Mario Bros, they actually aren't. Even if they were on those technicalities, they were established console characters before those games.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Unless you include technicalities like Mega Man The Power Fighters, Sonic the Hedgehog Arcade, and Vs. Super Mario Bros, they actually aren't. Even if they were on those technicalities, they were established console characters before those games.
Can those characters be seen anywhere, or is it only the villians who are making cameos?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can those characters be seen anywhere, or is it only the villians who are making cameos?
So far, all we know is the villains will cameo. Ahnd like I said, there's speculation if Wily is even going to be in there.

But Wily, King Koopa, and Dr. Eggman, not counting those rare arcade games, are not arcade characters. So basically anything can happen with anything else. We won't know until either Spoilers hit the internet or we see the film.

Drtooth

Reaction score
GAH! I had to watch it online because they didn't play it before the movie at the theater I was in. And It would have been in 3-D too.

But this is a pretty visionary movie with some great inside game jokes. I like the whole bit about an 8-bit character struggling in a PS3 world...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well now, this is interesting...they made a flash game

http://disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph/#/fixitfelix
I'm surprised they just have a flash game anyone can play for free. They could basically sell that as an iPhone App or something. It's a pretty fun game that does justice to the old school arcade games it's emulating. Plus, I think I spotted some Mega Man sound effects in there.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
After you watch the trailer there is an option to "wreck" it. You just mash the spacebar and punch the background and the screen breaks to show circuitboards and stuff. Kinda cool actually. Even has a mock high score table