Oh Where, Oh Where has my Muppets gone?

Fraggline

Reaction score
I too have noticed that after Jim's death, some of his characters were either...

A) Retired,
B) Shoved into the background, or
C) Not given enxtensive dialogue?

It seems the only Jim-performed characters still active and not "demoted" (as I call it) are Kermit, Waldorf, Ernie, and the Chef.

I don't think the same thing can be said with Richard's characters, though.
Yeah, I miss Richard's characters a lot sometimes...I miss him...
You know which one I really like? Junior Gorg. Richard Hunt was such a talented performer, and I loved the character he created! I always laugh when my sister does impressions of him.:smile:
And, also, there are a few of Jim's characters that I would love to see more of, namely Rowlf. Such a philosopher, the dog was, and always ready to help a friend, it seemed. I'm glad Bill Baretta did him in the Muppet viral video with Rizzo, the skateboarding dog, and the distracting slice of pizza. I hope he doesn't stay in the shadows much longer--he's such a good character!:sympathy:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Well, at least Robin was on Saturday Night Live. (Erm...Last December? "12 Days of Christmas"? That is what I'm thinking of, right?) Other than that, the little amphibian sweetheart doesn't really get that much attention. :sympathy:
I love Robin! And also, concerning Dr. Tooth's post, it's sad people complained about the voice. I mean, I know he isn't real, but if he were, wouldn't we show him some kindness?
Well, that's only one opinion. Just a thought.
At least he's back.:wink: