Oh man, I forgot all about this place.

Cannibal

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
It's been five years since I last posted on this forum. I stumbled across it and was surprised to find that my log in still works!
Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and say hello and see how my fellow Muppet fans are doing.
 

wwfpooh

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
5,424
Reaction score
65
Nice to see you back. ^_^ But shouldn't this belong in the "Friends and Family" part of the site, now?
 

Cannibal

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Nice to see you back. ^_^ But shouldn't this belong in the "Friends and Family" part of the site, now?
I wouldn't even know. I don't know where anything goes on this forum!
 

Ignorance

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Me too kind of, just logged in for the first time in... okay, only like 2 months... yesterday.

Welcome back. :smile:
 
Top