Official Henson Podcast

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh happy day! I finally was able to listen! First I subscribed, and so was able to listen to the merchandise one, but then thanks to the RSS link, I was able to listen to others. Thanks Luke, and thanks Grant for putting this together!

An interview with Dave? Awesome! I can't wait to listen!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hey! I'm about 95% certain I'll be doing a phone interview with Dave Goelz about EMMET OTTER tomorrow for the podcast. If you have any questions, e-mail them into podcast @ henson .com NOW!

ONLY EMMET OTTER QUESTIONS! No Muppet or Fraggle questions! Only email submissions via - podcast @ henson . com - will be looked at, no posts here! Also accepting submissions through Henson.com

Interview's at 9AM Pacific tomorrow so get the questions in!
Wait.. so are you the guy who hosts the podcasts?

It's too late that I didn't see this until now. Drats!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Yes, I'm that guy.

Well, the interview got pushed back to tomorrow at 9AM so if you see THIS before THEN, you can still submit.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The Henson.com Podcast has been nominated for a Parsec Award. Thanks to all our listeners who've supported us over the years. Special shout out to The Scape Cast who was nominated as well!

You can find out more about the Parsecs here...

http://www.ParsecAwards.com

If you enjoy the podcast please tell a friend! And if there's something you want to see or hear on the show, please let me know! Again, thank you.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hey All!

Sorry I've been M.I.A.. Things have just been super busy. I just wanted to reach out because tomorrow I'll be heading over to the JHC to have a meeting about the upcoming year of Podcasts and I'd love to get your input on what YOU'D like to see from the Official Henson.com Podcast in 2011. Would you like to see more of something or less of something or...well...what? :smile:

Meeting is 3PM tomorrow (Tuesday 1/18) so post your suggestions here or send them to my email podcast [at] henson dot com or tweet them to @HensonPodcast

Please remember JHC doesn't control The Muppets so we can't give you and movie scoops. Also some of the things we've announced as being 'in progress' are kept under wraps and we CAN'T talk about them. :smile:

Thanks!

Grant