Offensive newspaper jab at puppeteers

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I see irony that the day he chose to mention that was 9/24.....but other than that I personally did not take offence, and i'm a semi (ir)regular puppeteer....i know this is internet chiche' but.."hater's gunna hate"

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Well, I couldn't resist putting my two cents worth in. Here's what I sent:

Wow.

I was amazed at the combination of obnoxiousness and poor reason skills that typified your September 21-27th articles. Who knew that it was no longer necessary to think to write a commentary article?

Your style seems to consist of broad-themed offensiveness masquerading as hip cynicism, but falls short of the mark. I became aware of your article (thankfully, it's not something that I regularly receive) because of the uncalled-for remark about puppeteers that you made.

Let me see if I'm following your logic here: Let's mix heterosexual and homosexual soldiers together indiscriminately in military housing institutions, since there would never be any problems from that, but--criminy!--let's make sure that all puppeteers--including all of the ones on Sesame Street and other educational shows--are viewed as potential perverts. You're a regular public service announcement.

Please spare us all and put your crayon away until you've had a chance to think about what you are spewing.

C.A. Edwards