Obscure Muppets You're Hoping to See in "Muppets Most Wanted"

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Some of the obscure Muppets that I'm hoping will appear in "Muppets Most Wanted", in addition to the ones we already know about, are:

-Lenny the Lizard
-Boppity
-Gloat
-Miss Kitty
-Baskerville
-Muppy
-Rover Joe
-Catgut
-T.R.
-Leroy
-King Rupert
-Featherstone
-Gladys
-Hilda
-George the Janitor
-Gorgon Heap
-DogLion
-Timmy Monster
-Mean Mama
-Miss Mousey
-Lubbock Lou & his Jughuggers
-Whaddayasay Bird
-Forcryingoutloud Bird
-Ohboy Bird
-Ohreally Bird
-Youknow Bird
-Righton Bird
-Bean Bunny
-Pops

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
-Polly Lobster
-Wayne and Wanda
-Angus McGonigal
-Fred the Dragon
-Sopwith the Camel
-The Snerfs
-Boppity
-George The Janitor
-Marvin Suggs
-The Muppaphones
-Gloat
-Chopped Liver
-Gladys the Cow
-Lew Zealand
-Angel Marie
-The Prairie Dog Glee Club
-Begoony
-The Mutations
-The Frackles
-Clifford
-Johnny Fiama & Sal Manella
-Big Mamma
-Three-Legged Screaming Thing
-Clueless Morgan

Muppet Master

Reaction score
JOHNNY AND SAL OH PLEASE OH PLEASE EVEN JUST FOR TWO MILLISECONDS JUST PLEASE BRING JOHNNY AND SAL BACK EVEN WITH NO LINES, I JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR FACES!! Also there should be a sub plot where seymour comes back and he's ****** at pepe because pepe became a star and he was left in the dust. They duel and seymour wins and eats pepe and takes his place. :rolleyes: You dead.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Since the TMS theme sequence in MMW is going to have all of its arches full, I hope that the arches with the full-bodied monsters will not have its empty arch on the left this time as well, with a fifth monster joining Sweetums, Thog and the 2 Mutations, whether it be Timmy, DogLion, Mean Mama or someone else.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I would love to see any of the Little Muppet Monsters back. I also would like Uncle Deadly make a cameo somewhere throughout the film.
Also, Boppity, the Puppetman Dragons, Bean Bunny, Seymour, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, the Inkspots, Doglion, Gloat, George the Janitor, and the Fazoobs.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
With Calico being among the prisoners at the gulag, I hope that there'll be other Muppet prisoners there as well, making the gulag have a mix of both Muppet and human prisoners, similar to how Long John Silver's crew in MTI was a mix of both Muppet and human pirates.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I REALLY want Nigel(the conductor)to have at least 3 lines.I always fell sorry for the guy. I mean,he would've been the star of the muppet show but NO! It was given to Kermit. );