Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy. . . .

An old YouTube comment of mine actually came back to bite me in the butt today: it's been featured in a new countdown video.

Granted, my name and icon are blurred out (and my comment was intended to be a joke anyway), but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this.

Lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently, Google/YouTube now feels it necessary to notify you every single time somebody likes a comment you posted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And what's ironic is now, you don't get notifications when somebody either replies to a comment of yours, or if somebody posted a comment on your video most of the time anymore.

Oh, big shock: Casey Neistat has come out of the retirement that never happened to begin with - he just made a tremendous big comeback today. What kills me is so many comments on his comeback video are welcoming him back, but he never went away.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently those rumors of YouTube supposedly being on the verge of being completely shut down are cropping up again - not sure what's prompting them this time, but this is another thing that comes up every few years, isn't it?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'm seeing videos as usual, but the font isn't right. It's now looking like the "impact" font, and it's BOLD. I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues like this, or it's just me?