Now Playing on MCR

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, for the longest time I wasn't able to access/listen to MC Radio. Then, my brother installed Windows Media Player and the Listening Wizard for MC was a breeze. Maybe that'd help you too, or anyone who's having difficulties accessing MC's stellar radio services. Just a suggestion, try it out won't you?
Yes, you can listen to MCR directly with Windows Media Player 10 or 11. This is also a way you can avoid the "Are You There" messages that Live365 has been putting up since March so that you can listen for extended periods of time. You must start MCR from within Media Player though. Access services, then choose Live365 then search for Muppet Central Radio.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh no, you misunderstand. I can listen fine; I just do it through my Itunes player rather than the website. I'm not quite sure how it is saved, but it is. There's this one song in my folder, (specifically Dreaming of Someone from Fraggle Rock), and if I select it, then click one over to the right, I land on MCR. It may be cheating, but it works!
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's perfectly fine by me Kate... So long as you're able to get to MC Radio.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the band My Chemical Romance for a second. x_x