now I've seen everything.

Lu775

Reaction score
I don't really see the big deal?
It's just a customized figure... being sold at a reasonable price even.
(I'm not saying I want one, I just think beaker with his head down is a fairly standard idea)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Destroying your toys for the sake of making customs is just fine. Trying to sell those customs to others is on several different levels of stupidity.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is either. Didn't someone on this board (or the Palisades board) make a custom like this but had problems getting the arms to move?

uncleduke

Reaction score
I think the McFarlane cadaver strapped to the lab table is particularly disturbing...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
What the auctioneer fails to mention is the fact that the torso is cracked to **** by the customization. Only way to get the head to fit in there. Saw pics of that once.

Lesson? Don't try this at home with yours. You'll split the torso in half.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about the Custom Nervous Beaker figure up for auction on E-Bay? If so, then again, I've got no bones about the customizer selling it on the block. After all, custom figures can be a labor of love; and other times, you might have to sell them off to make room for new additions to the collection.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think the problem is what Ken said. To get his head in you have to rip the back apart. Unless this guy cut Beakers neck off, which is a good idea acually :rolleyes: , the back is ripped up. Never trust a custom figure on ebay unless you can see that figure from the back as well. It does look cool though and now that I had that idea about cutting the neck I may buy another Muppet Labs :big_grin: . Maybe I could make my own interchangable Beaker custom! I'm just full of ideas today :big_grin:

Oh BTW the seller says he mutilated the head not the back so maybe he did cut the neck down

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah to me its no big deal because it looks alright, and second is at a regular price. Weve all seen some pretty s****y customs on ebay that were overpriced and looked like dog dooh.

But this guy should have made it with springs! Now that would have been some big street cred right there(make the head go up and down) The figure doesnt 0wnz, but it doesnt sux0rz either.

Man, I really need to take a break from these forums...