None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I would gladly switch weather with you if I could. I don't usually like anything hotter than 60 degrees (yea I know) but still, 75 would be better than 90

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sheesh, I'd love to have some of your guys' heat! It's mid-July and we're only just starting to get hot days around here (granted, in CA one's idea of a "hot day" is usually at least above 75).
*lol* I don't know which part of north Cali you are at but I think 100 is hot enough :stick_out_tongue:! We get 108 some summers here:coy:..

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Lol... technically I'm from Santa Rosa, which is fairly close to Bodega Bay, so we get a lot of the coastal winds which makes me very grateful for the heat. I'm much more of a SoCal girl, though. I lived in LA for a while and thoroughly enjoyed the warm weather down there ^_^

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Good Lord, it is HOTTERNELL outside!

110 degrees, like 96 or 98 in the shade... I literally broke a sweat just simply standing in the shade for like two or three minutes!

Gah, I HATE this time of year... I CANNOT WAIT until fall and winter gets here! MY KINGDOM FOR AIR!

muppets2

Reaction score
a couple days ago i was just sitting on the computer and broke a swat it was like 110 inside my house and 120 outside

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
a couple days ago i was just sitting on the computer and broke a swat it was like 110 inside my house and 120 outside
Wow :eek:...It was pretty hot in Memphis today (and back in January, I was complaining that it was too cold there, :wink:) but nowhere near as hot as that.

Nick22

Reaction score
uuggghhh. i'm so sick of the heat. the heat is making me cranky. how much longer will we have to put up with it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Good lord, what a week this has been... earlier in the week, I was sweating for 48 hours straight, I kid you not, and today, it's so fricken hot, I've been slapping myself in the face with a cold wet wrag.

That, and somehow, watching this amazingly gives me chills to the point that I feel much cooler than I really am...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COr88DYc_AE

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jeezum... the first day of June, the first day of summer, and it's up to 105 degrees today...

What a rotten way to begin a rotten season of rotten weather. Well, at least there's always something to look forward to in another week and a half or so.