None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We never got down into the 70s, but yes, as it turns out, the forecast was actually right for a change: August actually was below average this year. Shocking, very shocking. However, we'll be jumping back up to normal this week, back into the 90s, but at least it's just for the week; September is looking normal so far this year. Yay.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I'm ****** now.

Here it is September, which means summer should be over now . . . but nope. Apparently, August is going to stick around for an extra week, thanks to all of these tropical disturbances down in the Gulf and out in the Atlantic pushing heat into our region, keeping it in the 90s.

Any Del

Reaction score
Be glad you still have the heat. When we reach winter we'll be begging for it.

Kidding. :big_grin:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I just sweat my *** off Tuesday and Wednesday and will still attest that the heat is way better; winter working conditions are absolutely unbearable for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been scientifically proven that colder working conditions are better for you than hotter. :stick_out_tongue:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's been scientifically proven that colder working conditions are better for you than hotter. :stick_out_tongue:
I've walked the walk bro: Cleveland warehouse, 10 degrees, former freezer, no heat... give me 100 degrees pls.

I realize I might be an extraneous example, but it's a very real thing people have to deal with; no number of gloves can keep you warm. Brutal is an understatement.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This week, it's been so god**** hot that I just flat out refused to step outside during the day time. I went out for a walk yesterday to walk down the railroad tracks and sit on a rock to read some One Piece manga (until bipolar New England decided to start raining. :rolleyes:) and oh my GOD was it just buggy in there! I cannot wait for fall. I cannot wait for fall. I cannot wait for fall. I cannot wait for fall.....