None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Teheheman

Reaction score
No prob, actually, that episode that you described is a really good episode. One of my fav episodes that had Charles in it. There really wasn't THAT many good episodes when Charles joined the cast, but like I've said before. After Radar left, that's when it started getting bad/weird.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No prob, actually, that episode that you described is a really good episode. One of my fav episodes that had Charles in it. There really wasn't THAT many good episodes when Charles joined the cast, but like I've said before. After Radar left, that's when it started getting bad/weird.

Daniel
I half agree with you: although I too feel the show took a turn for the worse when after Radar left, I actually prefer Charles to Frank myself.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I think what's worse then the heat, is piloting something that's 100lbs short of 3 tons through near upper 80's heat. I go out to my car, nice looking; beautiful.

I come out of my car looking like death-half-baked by the middle of the day. >_O

It's hard being a large woman, driving a car with no A/C, during the heat of late spring. ...And it's not even summer tempratures yet here in SC!

*grumbles* It got so bad a couple of days ago, I had to pull into a gas station and just open all the windows and lay the seat back completely cause I had started to get dizzy from the heat, and I was worried I was going to get into a stinking wreck!

At least our house has Central A/C which works wonderfully...so when I do get home, I can get into my house clothes and cool off quickly.