Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

fragglevision

Reaction score
If anyone has the Target expanded editions of these albums:
*Megan Hilty - It Happens All the Time
*Adele - 25
*Idina Menzel - Idina
*Bastille - Wild World
can they send me mp3's of the bonus tracks? thanks!

fragglevision

Reaction score
I found some more CD's that have Target bonus tracks so here's the updated list with Ebay listings to them all:
*Adele - 25
*Idina Menzel - Idina and Holiday Wishes
*Bastille - Wild World
*Bette Midler - It's the Girls
*Tony Bennett - Duets: An American Classic and Duets II
*Gloria Estefan - The Standards (unfortunately I can't find the Target edition on Ebay at the moment so you'll have to find it on your own)

If anyone could get the Target deluxe versions of these albums and send me the bonus tracks I don't have then that would be great!

Last edited:

fragglevision

Reaction score
I have an MP3 of Paul Williams singing with Gonzo which I got YEARS ago but I'm curious if anyone has the full album it came on (I'm Going Back There Someday). If so, can they send it to me?

Also can anyone locate the Target bonus tracks of these albums? (I found a few of the bonuses after so here's what's left and I also added a few more)
*Adele - 25
*Idina Menzel - Idina
*Tony Bennett - Duets: An American Classic and Duets II
*Grace VanderWaal - Just the Beginning
*Andy Grammer - The Good Parts
*John Legend - A Legendary Christmas
*Emeli Sande - Long Live the Angels
*India.Arie - Songversation

Erine81981

Reaction score
Of corpse I have that album/CD. If you're seriously dieing for it I'll see what I can do about loading it tombmorrow.
Hey Ed, did you ever find your copy of "Tales From The Crypts Have Yourself a Scary Little Christmas album?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Also could some one help me make these two songs from "The Lion Guard" Christmas songs into Mp3s or WMA? Here are the links.

With this song I want to cut out the last part after the Rino falls from the tree. I don't want the last part in the audio file Please?

Same with this one After Bunga sings the last verse of "In The Pride lands" that's where I want it to stop Please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle. Yes, my brother was able to help uploading the album to my gmail account, but I've not been able to then download the files into a separate folder to zip and then send them on to you. Also unsure how to or if the megafile in my gmail can be sent as one single forward will then have the songs for you to download on your own. Will talk to him, not sure when due his work schedule, but I hope to have some sort of update for you when possible. Sorry for the delay. :oops:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Kyle. Yes, my brother was able to help uploading the album to my gmail account, but I've not been able to then download the files into a separate folder to zip and then send them on to you. Also unsure how to or if the megafile in my gmail can be sent as one single forward will then have the songs for you to download on your own. Will talk to him, not sure when due his work schedule, but I hope to have some sort of update for you when possible. Sorry for the delay. :oops:
No problem Ed.....I had forgotten about till I was looking for some one to audio file those two songs from the Lion Guard that I then saw my old post from last year. Take as much as time as you need. I have soooooooo many Christmas songs it isn't going to hurt to have to wait. That only means I'll have some new songs some time in the future. Thanks again and also thank your brother for me for doing it. Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, hope it ends the best way possible with a win for my team now. :halo:

Anyone have the Performance from Beetlejuice the Musical from the parade? :scary: :big_grin: