Nintendo announces new games at E3 with Henson puppets

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post. But I guess I slipped up when I commented before watching the video, so I guess he isn't officially with the Henson company now. They just happened to sing that song while celebrating his birthday. Still that was good. Thanks for sharing.
Did you see the description of the video? Kevin was giving a lesson on puppetry that night. The reason this whole Kevin thing got started was because, people said he was a part of this Nintendo shoot. Besides, Muppet Wiki says Kevin's with Henson now, and no one has corrected it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, okay. So I didn't get the whole story. Does this mean he'll return as Elmo or is he just working for other Henson projects? I'll check out the video description as well. I may have missed that.

Okay, here's what I'm getting from what I read. It seems like Kevin is doing more 'behind the scenes' stuff right now rather than actual puppeteering, but that could change. We'll just have to watch for updates.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Surprised no one mentioned this, but, Nintendo put those Henson made Star Fox Puppets to good use for their latest Star Fox game commercial.

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score

Three of the most famous faces of Nintendo in Japan and the US are portrayed by puppet caricatures (which I believe are built by JHC, the supporting characters seem to be former Henson puppets, correct me if I'm wrong) who then morph into the cast of StarFox (also puppets) to announce a new StarFox game at this year's E3.

It's a clever little thing, and it's got some fun in-jokes as well. If you haven't already seen it -- chances are you'll be seeing them any moment in your Tumblr dashboard -- here's your chance.
Frickin' awesome - my two favourite things rolled into one! XD
I swear this has actually made my day.
I also really hope (for some odd reason) that another Muppet game comes out!