Nine Years Later: Disney buys Muppets and Bear

dwayne1115

Reaction score
On the Bonus features of MTI Kert Thatcher was talking about the song "Love led us Here" and was talking how they wanted to get back to the comedy because who really believes in a frog and pig relationship. I wish I could find a video of that but when we started asking Jim Lewis questions I asked him about what was said and Jim said he defiantly believed in the For and the Pig being together.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
On the Bonus features of MTI Kert Thatcher was talking about the song "Love led us Here" and was talking how they wanted to get back to the comedy because who really believes in a frog and pig relationship.quote]
That's Kirk Thatcher.

Narpin

Reaction score
Has it really been that long? Geeze, it doesn't feel like it.

After 'The Muppets', they are going great! BUT....it took them a bit too long to get there. Maybe it's better that they waited for the right project rather than just rush something out.

I'll say this: What with the Muppets, Pixar, Tron, Marvel Comics, and now Star Wars, Disney has easily turned into my favorite studio. If Disney acquired Star Trek and DC Comics, they may very well own everything I love :smile: