Next Muppets Meet the Classics book theories?

GroovyMuppet6

Reaction score
Which classic story would you want the Muppets to adapt into another installment for the Muppets Meet the Classics series?

I want to see Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales, like the Little Mermaid, the Ugly Duckling and the Snow Queen.

BarneyNedward

Reaction score
Which classic story would you want the Muppets to adapt into another installment for the Muppets Meet the Classics series?

I want to see Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales, like the Little Mermaid, the Ugly Duckling and the Snow Queen.
I want to see them do Around the World in Eighty Days, Stories by Washington Irving.

jobi71

Reaction score
Around the World in 80 Days is a great thought. It brought to mind It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. While not a literary classic it's a classic film and would probably need every Muppet to populate it. Maybe not a novel, but a comic book? Not sure what the licensing would be like though. So far everything has been public domain.

BarneyNedward

Reaction score
Around the World in 80 Days is a great thought. It brought to mind It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. While not a literary classic it's a classic film and would probably need every Muppet to populate it. Maybe not a novel, but a comic book? Not sure what the licensing would be like though. So far everything has been public domain.
Around the World in Eighty Days is public domain. Besides the Muppets once did a TV movie that was little more than a remake of It's a Wonderful Life.