Newsflash Fan-Fiction: Clockstoppers

mikealan

Reaction score
SESAME STREET NEWSFLASH: CLOCKSTOPPERS

Newsflash Announcer: We take you now to Kermit the Frog on this scene for another fast-breaking news story!

(The scene is just plain pink. The grandfather clock is right next to Kermit reporting.)

Kermit: Listen, we're reporting that the movie is now on television...Wait a minute! I'm on television! (To the television viewer) Oh, uh, hi-ho, this is Kermit the Frog speaking to you for the famous movie of the future! It's called "Clockstoppers". Yes, folks, it is nearly one o' clock in the Eastern coast, twelve in the Central coast, eleven in the Mountain coast, and ten in the Pacific coast, as well as nine in Alaska and eight in Hawaii. In the newest movie ever, we all believe that the boy is going to freeze time and do his own fun stuff in the future, and uh, (A Muppet cow that looks like Gladys enters, mooing.) I'm not sure if cows think the major boy would freeze time. (To Cow) Um, pardon me, cow! Listen, do you agree with me that the boy should freeze time and do his own things when everything stops?

Cow (Richard Hunt): Well, um, I'm not sure if we cows would agree about this.

Kermit: Well, if you're not sure, listen. The boy is going to freeze time right after one in our Eastern coast...

Cow: Yes. But I can't talk to you more about this. I have to stay in the barn for my rest, so I can jump over the moon easily.

Kermit: Uh-huh, but I'm not sure if the boy would freeze time, and tell me cow, how come you want to do your own job right now?

Cow: Because it's there. Because I want to prove that we cows can do anything we can set our minds to.

Kermit: Perfect thinking, kid!

Cow: (Continues) People think we do nothin' but moo and give milk all day-but they're wrong. We can do anything we have to do. (Walks off, mooing.)

Kermit: Well, the cow did not what will happen next, but I'm sure if the boy could freeze time for the movie! (A Muppet duck enters, quacking.) Wait, I hope this duck here will answer! (To Duck) Pardon me, duck, do you think the boy is going to freeze time any second?

Duck (Jerry Nelson): (Annoys him) Are you sure you wouldn't beat the Clockstopping Duck?

Kermit: No, why?

Duck: Because if you see one of us ducks in any clocks, we can freeze ourselves and they'll let people change into ducks! In fact, you can be a duck anytime!

Kermit: Oh, beat it, will you? (Duck giggles at him for ten seconds and walks off, quacking.) Well, ducks never know about the boy going to freeze time in the new movie "Clockstoppers", but we the audience of Sesame Street News should find someone else if the boy is going to make it! Wait! I see a horse coming right now! (A Muppet horse that looks like Buster arrives.) Excuse me, horse, do you know what's exciting in the future?

Horse (Frank Oz): How should I know what's exciting in our future, frog?

Kermit: Well, it's the movie "Clockstoppers" where the boy should freeze time for the future, and I know you're not allowed in this movie, right?

Horse: Yes, frog. I know I'm a horse. The boy can't make it! He won't freeze time!

Kermit: Hey, hey, wait! That's not the right thing what's gonna happen in this movie!

Horse: Yes it is!

Kermit: B-b-but why?

Horse: Because he's nasty and he's not very nice! Hey, do you know what plan I'm planning to strike?

Kermit: No, what?

Horse: Time!

Kermit: You can't be the major boy in this movie!

Horse: Yes I can! Now, watch this!

Kermit: (Worried) I don't like this part! Errr..(Runs backwards.)

Horse: RRRAAUUGH! RRRAAUUGH! RRRRAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!! (Begins to gallop around the grandfather clock. The cow and the duck rush to the horse and Kermit.)

Kermit: Wait a second, this shouldn't be the right scene!

Horse: Yes it is, frog!

(Kermit's scared that the horse begins to wreck the grandfather clock, and many huge pieces of it fell off!!!)

Kermit: Clock...clock...clock...

Cow: Oh, my goodness! Now the clock right here has been demolished! It's all your fault, frog!

Kermit: Well, I didn't do it. It's the horse who had done it.

Cow: (Yelling at horse) GET OFF OF THAT CLOCK NOW! YOU'VE DEMOLISHED IT, AND I'M GOING TO TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT NOBODY WILL KNOW YOU ANYMORE!

Kermit: Well, you have it folks, because the horse freezes time, so then on the year 4017...uh...when the future has come, the horse strikes everything all freezed up...uh,...when time freezes forever, what will happen next? (To Horse) What are you doing here, you silly horse? Are you freezing time for the future? Well, I think you didn't, because you wrecked that clock, and that means you won't freeze time! What a ridiculous thing is that for this clockstopping movie. I'm getting outta here. (Walks off as the cow keeps yelling at the horse.)

mikealan

Reaction score
I NEED someone to post my thread to find out what you think of this fan-fic Newsflash skit!!!

ssetta

Reaction score
Yes! All of them are! I take it you want to be a script writer!

Ryan

Reaction score
To quote Piggy from TMM: "I don't understand any of this..." :confused: :concern: :rolleyes:

manoftheSTREET

Reaction score
Interesting, but I think fairy tales and nursery rhymes are more the Street's speed.

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff...

Meant with no malice...You're a talented kid.