News On "muppetvision"...

Tim

Reaction score
...from "MiceAge.com" concerning the Disneyland Resort in California:

"...what is planned to go away is the sparsely-attended MuppetVision show, as a reworked facility to house the popular Philharmagic 3-D show from Orlando and Hong Kong would go in its place."

Link: http://miceage.com/allutz/al100306b.htm

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They can't do that!! MuppetVision is a classic!! It makes me cry!!! :concern:

Somebody blow something up, quick!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
For my own personal selfishness, all I can say is thank God this is Disney Land and not Disney World, where I witnessed first hand that despite being tucked away in the back of the park, MV3D was one of the most popular attractions in the park, preceeded only by Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Would people rather see the muppets, or what people in the 70's thought what today would be like?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Well, as someone else said, it's Disneyland, not Disney World. Disney World's MV3d will be around for YEARS to come, because it's the 3rd most popular Disney-MGM Studios attraction (!).

BJ

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Well, as someone else said, it's Disneyland, not Disney World. Disney World's MV3d will be around for YEARS to come, because it's the 3rd most popular Disney-MGM Studios attraction (!).

BJ
either way its bad and rude to jim to do that...*sigh* oh well I'm glad i got to see it and buy a bean bunny doll while there a couple years ago :frown:

zns

Reaction score
Once again it shows juust how self-centered Disney is. I think that in circumstances like this one, it's high-time that we start convincing Henson to buy the company back from Disney. :mad: :boo: :attitude:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Well, I've been trying to convince them to buy the Muppets back for like fifty years.

In my head, anyway. :zany:

Waittaminute, they have/had Bean Bunny plushies there?! I didn't see them when I went, I'll have to check again because having a Bean Bunny plushie would be almost as super-great as having a Beauregard plushie!

(Excuse the mess...I'm a little :crazy: in the mornings...)

P

Philip Kippel

zns said:
Once again it shows juust how self-centered Disney is.
No, they are NOT self-centered! THEY'RE NOT, THEY'RE NOT, THEY'RE NOT!!!:mad:

In addition, everything that Mr. Al Lutz writes in his articles on Miceage should be taken with a grain of salt, because not everything that he reports ends up happening.

Often times, his reports tend to sound more like opinions than news.:rolleyes: