New Voices

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
yea everyone in EM did sound really well done, i think that a preforer really trys there very best to hit it dead on the first time they do a classic muppet. Even Steve's Kermit was at the most sounding like Jim's in The muppets Celebreat Jim Henson & in MMC and by treaser island he came to sound more like the kermit we know as sounding today. Why, you ask? because the prefromer gets use to the muppet and in some way makes it his own. with a voice that is not the origanl and not trying to be dead on as the origanal but kind of the same, enough to tell that it is still the same muppet speaking. But a voice is not just a voice it also has to have a personality behind it and that is why they change the voice because as stated earlyer Steve's Kermit may or may not say or do somthing that Jim's Kermit may or may not say or do. i hope that makes sence.
I see what you mean. I saw the clip of "Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" on You Tube and there Steve's Kermit sounded more like a younger version of Kermit. He's really improved on the voice since then.

Marky

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I see what you mean. I saw the clip of "Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" on You Tube and there Steve's Kermit sounded more like a younger version of Kermit. He's really improved on the voice since then.

I totally agree. Another good comparison is SW in Muppets Christmas Carol vs his Kermit in IaVMMCM. Not only does he sound more like Kermit in the latter, but he is more like Kermit all around from his dispair shown with Matt Lilliard's character to confronting Fozzie about losing the $.

Kudos, Steve, you're there IMO! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
yeah, the MUSIC, but the only voice you hear is Dr teeths
Get the DVD, you'll see what I'm talking about. What was on TV isn't the movie, the DVD IS the movie, and is BETTER! I promise.

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Get the DVD, you'll see what I'm talking about. What was on TV isn't the movie, the DVD IS the movie, and is BETTER! I promise.
The stuff they've donr this decade is really starting to grow on me. well, almost everything!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Pizza Hut commercials are my faves of their commercials. I loved the photography used in the new Ford commercial. Great effects there. I liked MWoO (On DVD) and I liked the major motion pictures in the 90's and...

...When does the NEW stuff come out? C'mon Diz! LOL!

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The Pizza Hut commercials are my faves of their commercials. I loved the photography used in the new Ford commercial. Great effects there. I liked MWoO (On DVD) and I liked the major motion pictures in the 90's and...

...When does the NEW stuff come out? C'mon Diz! LOL!
I haven't seen the Ford commercial. what's it like?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I really LOVED that Kermit one. I mean, it's just...adorable!! And Steve singing "It's Not Easy Being Green" was good too.

Jessica's was overly sexual, while Piggy's was just...halariously innocently sexy. XD

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had a look at the cast list for MWoO, and the screenshots.

It looks kinda like Scooter's wearing green contact lenses in that photo, unless it's the lighting. Either way, he looks right fetching.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh yeah. XD I think that was one of the best preformances yet. (excepting Richard's original performances of course) ...wait....that might've been the third performance period since Scooter was brought back. XD

Either way, if you think of it that those are his..eyes, and not just glasses, then yeah, he's wearing green contact lenses. Or he's wearing green glasses. Either way, I agree with above statement. He does look great!