New Video: "Stand By Me"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can't decide if that's supposed to be an April Fools video or an Easter video.

Great seeing someone besides the same characters... even better seeing a newer rare fan favorite in the spot light.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's very cool.

It starts off somewhat dark but the whole atmosphere is kind of relieved the way the characters Carl eats are depicted as unharmed inside him. I don't want to give away too much spoiler for those who perchance read the thread before watching the link.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hated it.

April fools!

This was really funny. And it doesn't even have anybody that the average fan would know.

I hope we get some more videos with monster characters... It'd be great to see something with Carl, Luncheon Counter Monster, Uncle Deadley, Gorgon Heap, and some of the frackles.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
HEEHEEHEE :big_grin:

I reckon old Carl may be in for a spot of indigestion :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is superb! My gosh I love these Muppet people. It seems like every video is excellent in its own amazing way. Who would have ever thought at this time last year that we would see Big Mean Carl starring in his own YouTube video? Not me! Another home run for The Muppets Studio! :big_grin: Can't see what they have in store for us next!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Animal is sure going to have to talk with Carl about eating all the Bunnies! This to me was a classic case of something that would be on a newer Muppet Show! very funny! Loved it! Ate it!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
That was great! I loves me some Big Mean Carl!

I loved when the bunnies in his stomach started singing. It was just too classic of a Muppet moment.

Mupp

Reaction score
I really liked this one.

It felt like a classic Muppet Show thing; monsters eating other characters.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I liked it too, especially Statler and Waldorf's comment. Big Mean Carl was awesome too.

Hey, if Disney keeps this up we could get a new Muppet show. Well, that's just my opinion.

:crazy: