New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Jrogers51375

Reaction score
Bring on the Muppet Show !

Seriously, that was up to par with some of the best classic Muppet moments ! Did everyone see the Muppet News Flash guy?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow thanks Beaker for showing me how to download that! Wow is really all I can say! The band was cooking no wait everyone in the video was cooking aawww wow Great job Muppet Studios!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I have returned to the forums to join in the jubilation of how great this was.

:crazy: "Let me blow!"

beaker

Reaction score
Wow thanks Beaker for showing me how to download that! Wow is really all I can say! The band was cooking no wait everyone in the video was cooking aawww wow Great job Muppet Studios!
How do you think I have nearly 4 gigs worth of Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle clips and specials? :wink: Check out Sesame Workshop's official youtube channel, they have a bajillion clips and episodes up...its insane.

I just finished downloading all the "Henson Alternative" brand stuff on youtube and elsewhere; like PuppetUp, Del, etc.

beaker

Reaction score
3 million views on youtube!

I'm hoping it can get to the 25 million mark in the next few months:smile: I encourage everyone to leave comments on youtube and elsewhere online with the forum.muppetcentral.com, muppetnewsflash and muppet mindset urls.

I say we take this wave and ride it as far as it will go!

jeffy

Reaction score
Ah sweet Muppety goodness

Honestly, this is the BEST single greatest piece the Muppets have done in some time.
I'd like to echo what DrTooth said a few pages back. This is one of the most awesome things I have seen from the Muppets in a while.
This video feels like the most important Muppet development since May 1990. Universally lauded, internationally crazy-popular, caters to all ages and all levels of Muppet-fandom-ness...and pretty darn entertaining. As skeptical as some of us may have been with having the Muppets in Disney's hands, you gotta give them credit.

So far: 3,204,384 total views (1,000,000 a day, 41,667 an hour, 694 a minute, about 11 a SECOND)

#50 - Most Discussed (This Week)
#2 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#36 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music
#84 - Most Viewed (This Month)
#22 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Music
#1 - Top Favorited (This Week)
#1 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Music
#6 - Top Favorited (This Month)
#3 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Music
#9 - Top Rated (This Week)
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music
#18 - Top Rated (This Month)
#3 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music
#47 - Top Rated (All Time) - Music

The very last moments, with Kermit doing that jaw/teeth grinding thing, then saying "sheesh", was reminiscent of the classic exasperated Kermit of yore, and Piggy made me laugh out loud for the first time in many years.

Also loved...
..."does anyone know if there is a part for MEEEEEE"
...the eyebrow acrobatics of Johnny Fiama
...how the chickens at the beginning are looking above the camera, and how their wings are all jittery at the "emotional" parts
...Animal, when he raises his arms with drumsticks in hand (during "momma...!"), preparing to play.
...Beuregard (sp?) saying "will not let you joke"
...The entire "oooh...oh yeah...oh yeah" part, particularly the manamanas.
...Bean Bunny! the Beaker/Bobo exchange, Carl the Big Mean Bunny! Swedish Chef bork-ing "Mamma Mia", Electric Mayhem! the really cool monster-chorus that sings "thunderbolt and lightening" line, and the penguin-harmony thing.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful.

Muppetplus

Reaction score
....Bean Bunny! the Beaker/Bobo exchange, Carl the Big Mean Bunny! Swedish Chef bork-ing "Mamma Mia", Electric Mayhem! the really cool monster-chorus that sings "thunderbolt and lightening" line, and the penguin-harmony thing.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful.
I didn't see Bean Bunny. I don't think he was in this one.

Anyway, this video was just epic! Hopefully, the movie will be like this.

Is it just me or does Sam look like he did during the first season? And what's with the new Gonzo puppet? His eyes look kind of weird.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
3,000,000 views in 2 days, thats just amazing!

Way to go guys! :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
I didn't see Bean Bunny. I don't think he was in this one.

Anyway, this video was just epic! Hopefully, the movie will be like this.

Is it just me or does Sam look like he did during the first season? And what's with the new Gonzo puppet? His eyes look kind of weird.
I was just coming on to say the same thing about Bean. I've watched it 4 times now and can't see him. Just wondering if maybe some people have gotten him confused with the white rabbit in the "very very frightening me" bit.

Sam does look like the old one. I remember reading somewhere that they were redesigning the puppets to look more like the originals, and i think that's maybe why Gonzo looks a bit off too. But i think I'll grow to like these new versions.

Also is it just me or have the chickens got bigger beaks than they used to have?