New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My goodness why are you folks complaining about who is not in this video. It was only a short music video, and they put in a lot obscure Muppets. Also from what I have heard even though I have not seen all of the video this is the greatest Muppet video to come out in a long time. Stop complaining and enjoy this wonderful Muppet video!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Two things:

1. I like the Electric Mayhem's new outfits.

2. I just found a new favorite of the Muppet videos!

3. It's nice to have Beau, Mahna Mahna and Dr. Strangepork back.

Frogster

Reaction score
Lips once again, isn't even remembered by half the public. Plus, his puppet must look terrible by now.
Digit is nailed down at a musume somewhere, truely sad.
Link, I agree, needed to be there.
Thog, Doglion, Boppity and Uncle Deadly, well, Thog and Uncledeadly's puppets are probably deteriorated by now...

Seymour doesn't exist, there is no seymour.

Pops probably couldn't contend with all these newer versions of the first four seasons...
Bean, bleah

Robin, another shocked one...
Sweetums, to big.
Clifford is busy. [ELMO!]
Dr.Phil and Mulch, don't exist anymore.
Wow man... exactly!

ftnpro

Reaction score
Great great stuff. The Muppets, actually playing themselves (Statler and Waldorf vs. Fozzie was the best). The Electric Mayhem, actually playing as a band (nice guitar solo, Janice).

Loved it!

Reaction score
Lips once again, isn't even remembered by half the public. Plus, his puppet must look terrible by now.
Digit is nailed down at a musume somewhere, truely sad.
Link, I agree, needed to be there.
Thog, Doglion, Boppity and Uncle Deadly, well, Thog and Uncledeadly's puppets are probably deteriorated by now...

Seymour doesn't exist, there is no seymour.

Pops probably couldn't contend with all these newer versions of the first four seasons...
Bean, bleah

Robin, another shocked one...
Sweetums, to big.
Clifford is busy. [ELMO!]
Dr.Phil and Mulch, don't exist anymore.
Of course most of the puppets don't exist anymore. It's been 40 years. There have probably been several copies of each muppet over the years. A lot of the stuffed toys from when I was a kid (nearly 30 years old, now) have either fallen apart or will soon.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Two things:

1. I like the Electric Mayhem's new outfits.

2. I just found a new favorite of the Muppet videos!

3. It's nice to have Beau, Mahna Mahna and Dr. Strangepork back.
Not to be a stickler or anything, but those are 3 things. Not 2. Yet, I agree with you on all those counts. If this doesn't win a Webby, what will?

Daniel

Gonzo14

Reaction score
no one knows who performed Floyd, Janice, Lew Zealand, Mahna Mahna, Snowths or Crazy Harry?

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Very awesome. Queen and Muppets combined. I think my brain exploded. Love the Mayhem solo, and Sam's "No, no, no!"
Good move on whoever came up with this part. Haha.​