New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

CaptainYoda

Reaction score
I'd like to echo what DrTooth said a few pages back. This is one of the most awesome things I have seen from the Muppets in a while. It was 100% pure awesome, and like has been previously mentioned, just about everybody is in it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Excuse while I pick up my jaw. THAT WAS AWESOME!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Some current stats for you all...

2,776 comments
12,059 ratings

And the latter two increase every time I hit refresh. Apparently there's such a large traffic of people watching it that the views are taking longer to update. But, still, nearly 1,000,000 views in one day? That is epic. We are truly witnessing the return of the Muppets!

Also... 89 people viewing this thread while I'm typing this. :big_grin:

Welcome back, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and the rest of the gang! It's good to have you home. :smile:

Muppetto

Reaction score
It won't be long before it hits 1 million views. That's gotta be some kind of record considering it was just posted about 2 days ago.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
This was very cool. The Animal part feels longer every time I watch and I usually skip ahead to avoid it. (on top of that I still think Animal's voice is too high pitched...same complaint as Bert)

This was a great video with some great character use and a reenergized EM. Loved it. The punchline at the end might be my favorite part.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i was watching it again because well why not

but and this is jokingly im not criticizing

animals good at playing the drums while not paying attention :halo:
and i wonder how rizzo and the rats escaped the monsters stomach :shifty:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
First of all, that was COMPLETLEY AMAZING!

Second, hey everyone, I haven't been here in months, hows it going

Third, does anyone know who performed Floyd, Janice, Lew Zealand, Mahna Mahna, Snowths or Crazy Harry?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Uh, Lips was. And Digit. And Link Hogthrob. And Seymour. And Pops. And Sweetums. Not to mention Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Uncle Deadley, and Robin. Oh, and I forgot about Bean, Clifford, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Mulch. And about 100 or more others.
Lips once again, isn't even remembered by half the public. Plus, his puppet must look terrible by now.
Digit is nailed down at a musume somewhere, truely sad.
Link, I agree, needed to be there.
Thog, Doglion, Boppity and Uncle Deadly, well, Thog and Uncledeadly's puppets are probably deteriorated by now...

Seymour doesn't exist, there is no seymour.

Pops probably couldn't contend with all these newer versions of the first four seasons...
Bean, bleah

Robin, another shocked one...
Sweetums, to big.
Clifford is busy. [ELMO!]
Dr.Phil and Mulch, don't exist anymore.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It won't be long before it hits 1 million views. That's gotta be some kind of record considering it was just posted about 2 days ago.
It's now way over a million and still going strong! I still have no complaints about the video! The sheer...PRODUCTION of it still chokes me up every time. So much thought, money, and devotion went into making this perfect. Even the music of the orchestra in the background is amazing!