New Sesame Street Special Pops Out of Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m curious to know if Sesame Workshop sent backup puppets to the performers while at their home.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I’m curious to know if Sesame Workshop sent backup puppets to the performers while at their home.
Oh definitely, especially with major characters like Cookie Monster, Abby, Elmo, ect. That's how they've been filming all of that online content

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Oh definitely, especially with major characters like Cookie Monster, Abby, Elmo, ect. That's how they've been filming all of that online content
I think Peter has Ernie and Rubber Duckie in his possession during this moment

mbmfrog

Reaction score
One would think that the Count would have his own segment online already given how long we’ve been inside. :batty:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I am hoping for an appearance, but I am thinking we may not be able to see Big Bird for this special considering the costume and the preparation for the character.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I think Peter has Ernie and Rubber Duckie in his possession during this moment
Funny you mention this as I was wondering what an Ernie and Bert moment would be in times like this. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.