New Puppet Mania Book

ddavisborg

Reaction score
I just got my monthly online newsletter from OWS and in it they were advertising a puppet building book called Puppet Mania. It is written by John Kennedy who worked for the Henson company. In the description it said that there were instructions for building several different types of puppets and instructions for moving eyelids and trigger mouth mechanisims. Has anyone gotten this book? Is it worth the $15 ? Thanks !

ddavisborg

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I think I'm gonna have to get this one. I love love love that banana puppet - it is just way to cute. Thanks again !

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I have the book, and like it a lot.
I have a library of puppet related books, so if you need some suggestions email and I'll send you a list of ones I like, and their ISBN numbers.
elmwoodjon@aol.com

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
There's actually "Banana Buddies" kits you can order from John Kennedy:

http://www.puppetkit.com/c/59

Puppet Mania is a great book. I highly recommend it. If you order it directly from John's web site you can get an autographed copy.

thatonekid

Reaction score
yeah i got that book for my brithday and it's GREAT. the puppets in there aren't like muppets but there are really good ideas in there that you could use if you're wanting to make a profesional puppet. and the puppeteering tip in there are AWESOME.

definetly worth $15 :wink:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I have that book 2! I LOVE that book! The Running Rabbit and the Convert-a-Bear are too cute! See y'all later!!

BJ