New Project: Breakfast with Bear

Reaction score
I'm really excited to read this news!!! :excited:
Bear is a wonderful and educational show for children and us adults too, lol :big_grin:
Especially if you are an adult Muppet fan you can't miss watching bear, the show is just as creative and excellent as all the other muppet creations.
I too really hope they will include all the characters into this new bear show, I'll be really disappointed if they don't :cry: . The show would not be complete without seeing Tutter, Grandma Flutter, Pip, Pop, Treelo, Ojo, Luna.

McFraggle

Reaction score
tutterthegreat said:
The show would not be complete without seeing Tutter, Grandma Flutter, Pip, Pop, Treelo, Ojo, Luna.
I agree. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tutterthegreat
The show would not be complete without seeing Tutter, Grandma Flutter, Pip, Pop, Treelo, Ojo, Luna.
there holding him back he is the "JOHN LENNON" of this show he needs to shed the Dead weight :crazy: :cry:

Lelly

Reaction score
Purple Dinosaurs Beware! Real Talent is Here!

beaker said:
kids need quality programming(sorry, to me Barney, Pokemon, Power Rangers, etc is garbage)
So right, Beaker. Barney needs an intervention :eek:

I am so pleased that Bear is coming out of mothballs. Noel is talented (as is the rest of the cast, of course). In our house the DVDs are in constant rotation and the CDs are known by heart!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Breakfast with Bear now has a debut date. The new series is slated to premiere in about two weeks on Monday June 20.