New, New, NEW Muppet Stuff from American Greetings!!

agger_rob

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was at the Fairview Mall the other day and saw the stuff but didn't know anything about the ornaments.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
American Greetings...hunh...I'll have to look out for that store next time I'm at a mall.

(More like, time to do some major mall-hunting! My inner valley girl commands me. :flirt: )

Beakerfan

Reaction score
See, this is what I get for not paying attention to these threads....... I've been searching for Muppet merch (mainly plushes) EVERYWHERE! So yesterday, I went into American Greetings and....... dun dun dunnnnn........ THERE THEY WERE! They were also buy one get one half off, I was so excited! I finally have an Animal plush! YAY!!!!!!

Do I ever annoy you guys? Cuz sometimes I annoy myself.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehe, no, it's exciting, Alex! That's GREAT about Animal! He's the only one of the Sababa (besides Janice) plushies that I need. There's one at my local Hallmark store, but he's really pricey, and I need the cash first. :stick_out_tongue:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
What? Sababa's made a Janice plushy? Is that besides the mini Vet's Hospital set?

No Alex, your enthusiasm is wonderful! So they still have them, eh? Did they have all the stuff, or just the plushies? I've been going crazy..uh..crazier..looking for the magnets! What SS plushes did they have, either Alex or Ryan?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, my Hallmark had Grover, Elmo, and Cookie Monster. I desperately want Grover too. :stick_out_tongue:

And yeah, I think Sababa made anotehr Janice. Not positive though.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
American Greetings had Animal, Kermit, and Miss Piggy plushes. They also had some giftwrap, notepads, and this really adorable army green book-tote sorta thing that had a white silowhette of Kermit on it.

Oh! And (in this same mall) I was in the Disney Store, and they had this pillow that will look adorable on my bed! It's the perfect shades of pink and green, furry on the back and silky on the front, and the front has a picture of Kermit and Piggy. I have to go back and get it!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH! I have that pillow, Alex, it's GORGEOUS! Matches my room great. (If only because it's Muppets. :stick_out_tongue:)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yeah, it will match my bed perfectly! See, my bed is done in those exact same shades of pink and green, and my comforter is made out of that same silky material. Then if you add the plushes...... Viola! It will be magnificent!