New Nanco Fraggle Plush

DavidRock

Reaction score
You guys are lucky.

The only place selling the Sababa (or actually any) Fraggles here was Forbidden planet...and I saw some the other day in one of their stores. There was a Gobo, Wembley and Boober but they were all thrown in this huge basket with other random plushes...which of course meant they were all damaged and still $30.00!! :smirk::frown:

Thankfully it's cheaper online and eBay.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
theres no Target stores around? i mean, dont call me stupid but i know some stores are international, not sure if Target just may be one of them.

Faylo

Reaction score
^ I'm not sure if the UK have Target stores, but I think there's only a few in Canada.

DavidRock

Reaction score
Im not offically sure but I've never seen a Target store anywhere...but I've been able to get some from eBay.

I got the Gobo 10" :wink: and Red and Boober 10" too. And I was able to get the Wembley 14" exclusive with DVD. It hasn't arrived yet but I was quite pleased to get it for $20.99 all in. I'm gonna see what he's like and possibly try and get the other 14" one's too. :flirt:

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
theres no Target stores around? i mean, dont call me stupid but i know some stores are international, not sure if Target just may be one of them.

Isn't Target based out of France?:smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
DavidRock said:
You guys are lucky.

The only place selling the Sababa (or actually any) Fraggles here was Forbidden planet...and I saw some the other day in one of their stores. There was a Gobo, Wembley and Boober but they were all thrown in this huge basket with other random plushes...which of course meant they were all damaged and still $30.00!!

Thankfully it's cheaper online and eBay.
How were they damaged? :smirk: :excited:

DavidRock

Reaction score
Hey Foodie.

Well their tales were seriously out of shape, probably because they were just lying under huge Gizmo's and other plushes, the lables were creased...they didn't look very clean either. Boobers scarf was practically falling off .:smirk:

They only had a Boober, a Gobo and a Wembley 10" so apart from that wasn't off putting enough there weren't any better ones.

The Fraggle plushes are sooo cool. I also have the Red and Boober fun pack - they are sooo cute. :wink:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
David, do you have have Targets (stores) near you?