New Muppet Youtube videos

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yes, because Youtube is known for superior, thought-provoking, goal-directed videos (sarcasm).

Let the official Muppets show the posers how it's done....
LOL...
It's funny how they all at heart are trying to be muppets:coy:...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, because Youtube is known for superior, thought-provoking, goal-directed videos (sarcasm).

Let the official Muppets show the posers how it's done....
LOL...

Exactly. You know how poor a lot of these amature videos are? they're basically just making fun of them. The Beaker one was a direct parody.

I'd like them to do something else too, but they haven't gotten there yet.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. The Hanabera... I can't stop singing it! [The Muppet Glee club (Animal, Beaker and the Swedish Chef) show up] Me: Here! Take my money! My family! Take my house! Just take everything! I am not worthy! Beaker: Meep?

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
So besides Statler and Waldorf's four videos. Do you think the other pages will upload more videos, or is this a one time thing? It's be awesome if they updated with more videos.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
So besides Statler and Waldorf's four videos. Do you think the other pages will upload more videos, or is this a one time thing? It's be awesome if they updated with more videos.
I think we will see more I think they just wanted to test the waters and it looks like the waters fine, so now that people have spoken I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's good to have exclusive content in two different places!

garfle

Reaction score
not only that, but "habanera" is featured this week in entertainment weekly! :hungry: :eek: :halo:

Iggy35

Reaction score
Perfection In A Can

This is what we've been waiting for from the muppets for the past TWENTY YEARS!
WE keep telling them and telling them, and it doesn't feel like their listening.
But the youtube clips are the best back to reality muppet stuff I've seen in a long time.
Keep the aimed for children stuff for sesame street, and get the muppets back to the way they used to be,..JUST LIKE THE YOUTUBE STUFF!
Its the way Jim wanted it!

IGGY35
www.youtube.com/iggy35