New Muppet Whatnot Kits at Toys R Us

clovisjones

Reaction score
I picked up one of each of these yesterday for my kids for Xmas. They do seem to be a bit smaller than the FAO ones (although these are also branded FAO and are found in that section of TRU) Their entire body is velcro and the various accessories stick on with the other side of the velcro. While they do not come with clothes, I've always gotten clothes for my other whatnots from Target or Gymboree. 12 mos baby clothes works for the original whatnots, I expect 6 or 9 mos would work for these.
I like them, and think my kids will really enjoy them, but I don't think my hand will fit in them and I really prefer the fleece of the originals.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i think it's about time that people who could not make it to FAO could get a Whatnot! This is great! the Muppet merchindise is rolling on out woohooo!

Nick22

Reaction score
This looks pretty cool. I might need to go get my Muppet Whatnot a new friend!

Walter

Reaction score
Just got back from TRU today, It turns out that they ARE in fact selling the Whatnot clothes from the actual workshop...I saw the sweatshirt, the leather jacket, and the pink dress thing.. all in the FAO wardrobe bags.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw them. They're much larger than I thought they were... still, 59 bucks isn't all that cheap, though easily more affordable than the FAO kind.

Walter

Reaction score
The funny thing is.. if you know your way around the FAO website.. you can actually order a blank Whatnot body from the workshop for 45$ plus S+H..It's all about manipulating the suggested products tab..

Walter

Reaction score
And this is an OT question.. but How are the Whatnot eyes at the workshop version applied??